kubota credit

/ kubota credit #2  
I attained 3.99 apr from kubota in 2005, at that time i felt that i had done well. I never would have dreamed that 0% was just around the bend!

/ kubota credit #3  
workinallthetime said:
I just saw on the website kubota is back to 0%, thought some of you guys might like to know.

Don't be too fooled, Kubota makes it mandatory to buy their insurance for the amount you finance through them, i.e., ~$525 on $20,000. They say you can use your homeowners policy, however they need the policy to state they are the claimee on the policy, (they want a copy of your policy indicating so). My insurance, Travelers, does not have a service to note they are a claimee, since $20,000 is only a portion of my total value I am insured for. I do not want them to be the claimee for my total insurance value, hence The Travelers will not list them. Therefore if I wanted financing through Kubota I had to spend the extra $525. One can look almost at this as prepaid interest which would equate to approximately 1%, which is not too bad. Chances are I will not need there very limiting insurance coverage.

Also, the 0% is for 24 months or 3.99% for 36 months on the B series through the end of March 2007, see their details.

/ kubota credit #4  
bialecki said:
workinallthetime said:
I just saw on the website kubota is back to 0%, thought some of you guys might like to know.

Don't be too fooled, Kubota makes it mandatory to buy their insurance for the amount you finance through them, i.e., ~$525 on $20,000. They say you can use your homeowners policy, however they need the policy to state they are the claimee on the policy, (they want a copy of your policy indicating so). My insurance, Travelers, does not have a service to note they are a claimee, since $20,000 is only a portion of my total value I am insured for. I do not want them to be the claimee for my total insurance value, hence The Travelers will not list them. Therefore if I wanted financing through Kubota I had to spend the extra $525. One can look almost at this as prepaid interest which would equate to approximately 1%, which is not too bad. Chances are I will not need there very limiting insurance coverage.

Also, the 0% is for 24 months or 3.99% for 36 months on the B series through the end of March 2007, see their details.
Anytime you finance property that is also pledged as collateral (lien) you will have to insure it through some channel and name the lienholder as payee. Kubota's insurance is actually cheaper than most homeowner's companies if the equipment is covered on the basic policy. In my experience 3/4 of my customers are not covered under their homeowners on a tractor. Mowers are usually covered.

/ kubota credit #5  
I bought, a RTV 900 in October 2005. I was offered a great price, and 0% financing for 2 years, better to use their money than mine, I grabbed it and never looked back.

/ kubota credit #6  
bialecki said:
workinallthetime said:

I did the 3 year 0% on my L3830 and was easily able to add my L3830 onto my homeowners insurance. My insurance company was very obliging. As long as I did not drive the tractor off my property to do work for others, I was covered and it cost me nothing extra.

/ kubota credit #7  
bialecki said:
workinallthetime said:

I attained 3.99 apr for 48 months and i have my own insurence, inland marine.

/ kubota credit
bialecki said:
workinallthetime said:

Maximum Term*
Nominal A.P.R.
Eligible Equipment
12 Months0.00%
All Models​
24 Months
**(Instant Rebates
Not Applicable) 0.00%**
T, TG, GR, G, GF, ZG, F, RTV, BX, B,
L2800/3400/4400
M4700/4800/4900/5400/5700/6800/8200/9000, MX5000
B20/21, L35/39/48​
36 Months
**(Instant Rebates
Not Applicable) 0.00%**
ZD18/21/25/28
L2500/2600/2900/3000/3300/3600/4200/4300,
L3010/3410/3710/4310/4610,
L3130/3430/3830/4330/4630/5030,
M95/105/125, M-110/120,
K008,KX41/71/91/121/161, U15/25/35/45, R420/520​

here is their details i needed to see, i got 0% on my bx23 and bought their insurence it was cheeper than state farm.
Kubota Tractor Corporation - Promotional Rates
there is the link to the details i needed to see
i just wonder if the zd300 series will get that or will fall into one of the "other" catagories i see it has no rebates ugg

/ kubota credit #9  
workinallthetime said:
bialecki said:
i just wonder if the zd300 series will get that or will fall into one of the "other" catagories i see it has no rebates ugg
Ask your dealer about the "Professional Turf" rebate.;)

/ kubota credit #10  
When I bought my B7800 just before Christmas, Kubota Canada was offering 0% for 24 months .For a cash deal they offered a $1500 discount in lieu of the 0% financing.Paying off $20,000 over 24 months at 7% I'd pay about $1500 in interest.Since this is about the same rate as my line of credit the 0% seemed like kind of a non-issue, so I opted to use my regular credit channels and avoid more paperwork.In each case you'd have assess the amount of your loan vs the cash discount offered vs your other available credit options to see if it was worthwhile. Just my .017 (that's .02Cdn)