eBay/Craigslist This ebay item looks fishy

/ This ebay item looks fishy #2  
Seller is a new bidder with 0 feedbacks. I had to look for where it said $5,000 was the asking price. Found it at the very top of the listing. LOL

Did you notice the deer fence behind it? Makes me wonder if it's an elk farmer or maybe raising whitetails?

Eddie

/ This ebay item looks fishy
So what do you think. Legit or not. He wants you to call before you bid. Don't contact through ebay. Does not sound right.

I did notice the fence. I also see a BX in the background.

/ This ebay item looks fishy #4  
I'm not to sure this one is a scam. It looks like it might just be a very inexperienced ebay seller. I emailed the seller and asked him if I should bid and win could I pay cash at time of pickup. Scam auctions never get reply's to emails like this. I'll wait and see if I get a reply.

/ This ebay item looks fishy #5  
kwolfe said:
So what do you think. Legit or not. He wants you to call before you bid. Don't contact through ebay. Does not sound right.

I did notice the fence. I also see a BX in the background.

He states that if you contact him through the ebay "ask seller a question" link that it will go to his work. I have run into this a couple of times on ebay and they were legit auctions. I'll wait and see if he answers the email I just sent him.

/ This ebay item looks fishy #6  
Just jokeing OK :) It being orange I think its too much. now if it was green?? I would say it was a scam. jb

/ This ebay item looks fishy #7  
Ask him if the cab has heat in addition to the A/C he already stated. He wont know that heat is always included.

/ This ebay item looks fishy #8  
Just got a 4K bid to beat out the seven dollar bid. Must be legit, there is no way he could have a friend bid it up is there. Right?

/ This ebay item looks fishy #9  
Sure, its called shill bidding. You either get a friend to bid with a hyjacked account or you set up two ebay accounts yourself.

I myself have 4 ebay accounts from back in the day when I was selling on ebay almost full time.

/ This ebay item looks fishy #10  
It sure looks like a scam to me. It looks like they changed the auction to not have an asking price. Why would anyone only ask 5000.00 for a tractor that nice?