eBay/Craigslist Great eBay experience NH TN75D Service Manuals

/ Great eBay experience NH TN75D Service Manuals #1  

AndyMA

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford 2120 , Kubota MX5200 , Deere X748SE. 1956 Economy Tractor
Many of you know that I have been trying to get a set of service manuals for my New Holland TN75D. New Hollands price is over $500. I just received a "used" set That look brand new of all 10 manuals for $60 that I bought on eBay. Special thanks to IH3444 who let me know that they were up for sale.

Andy

/ Great eBay experience NH TN75D Service Manuals #2  
Great place to buy and sell when the stars are aligned correctly. There are not many places where you can target a larger audience than on ebay. I've mentioned this before but I sold my John Deere after 5 days with no problems. Glad you got a good deal.

/ Great eBay experience NH TN75D Service Manuals
Oleozz said:
Glad you got a good deal.

Actually I've never had a bad deal in many 10's of transactions.

Andy

/ Great eBay experience NH TN75D Service Manuals #4  
I actually bought my MF 1445 from Ebay, I have had great luck on there, keep a eye out for manuals for my tractor, I have been looking.

Dennis

/ Great eBay experience NH TN75D Service Manuals #5  
I have something like 5,000 transactions on ebay with the majority of them sales and I have only ever had 2 PITA people to deal with. All in all ebay has alway's been good to me. I stopped selling when their fee's started to go through the roof though. I do still buy there quite often and it's a great place to find a good deal. Glad you got some manuals cheap and in good condition to boot.

/ Great eBay experience NH TN75D Service Manuals #6  
Feel the love, or whatever. I'm glad you had a good experience. Actually, yeah, it makes sense given what you bought. As for tractors and eBay... Ha ha ha ha ha.... It's not the right place to buy a tractor. It might be OK for selling, but for buying you really want to see it in person first.