Best deal for 20-30hp 4x4 tractor

/ Best deal for 20-30hp 4x4 tractor #41  
MossRoad said:
That's another nice thing about Power Trac... they post all of there prices on line at their website. As far as I know, they are the only company that does this.

John Deere posts MSRP for all their ag and homeowner tractors on their website, if you click on the "Configure my [model] link". Of course these are list prices and hopefully not what you will actually pay.

/ Best deal for 20-30hp 4x4 tractor #42  
HangtownMatt said:
I'll recommend a Mahindra 2615 manufactured by Mitsubishi in Japan. The 2615, as well as most of the 15 series, have been around for a number of years under a few different labels/colors. Can anybody point out some defects with this tractor? Fire away !!!

HangtownMatt

P.S. Yes I do own one and am always interested in fedback ... be it negative or positive.

Matt,

I may be wrong, but isn't the tractor made in India with the Mitsu engine as a part?

Sorry, but I can't fire off any defects on your machine. Maybe if you bring it on over and let me use it for a half dozen tanks of fuel to do some chores, then maybe I'd be in a more knowledgable position ....

jb

/ Best deal for 20-30hp 4x4 tractor #43  
john_bud said:
Matt,

I may be wrong, but isn't the tractor made in India with the Mitsu engine as a part?
John, the Mahindra tractors are made by multiple companies in multiple nations. The AG equipment is made in India by Mahindra in their own factories. The CUTs are primarily Korean, with some Japanese and some Korean engines. It depends on the model.

The confusion seems to come from the fact that Mahindra is an Indian company.

/ Best deal for 20-30hp 4x4 tractor #44  
Bob_Skurka said:
John, the Mahindra tractors are made by multiple companies in multiple nations. The AG equipment is made in India by Mahindra in their own factories. The CUTs are primarily Korean, with some Japanese and some Korean engines. It depends on the model.

The confusion seems to come from the fact that Mahindra is an Indian company.

Bob... u type this before your coffee? lol accurate, but not as clear as usual..;)

15 Series Mahindra's are Mitsubishi tractor from Japan
10 Series are TYM (Korean) with Daedong (parent company to Kioti) engines
All other are made by Mahindra in India.

/ Best deal for 20-30hp 4x4 tractor #45  
He musta bought a chinese tractor and is just afraid to tell you guys? thingy

/ Best deal for 20-30hp 4x4 tractor #46  
I think I saw somewhere..maybe in a different thread that he bought a Deere. I am pretty sure that's what he ended up with...

OOPS! Was wrong.... It was a Kubota he bought... I knew it was one of the big three.....

/ Best deal for 20-30hp 4x4 tractor #47  
rback33 said:
Bob... u type this before your coffee? lol accurate, but not as clear as usual..;)

15 Series Mahindra's are Mitsubishi tractor from Japan
10 Series are TYM (Korean) with Daedong (parent company to Kioti) engines
All other are made by Mahindra in India.
Oh quit being so nice to me. What you really mean is that I was not as long winded and wordy as normal :)

/ Best deal for 20-30hp 4x4 tractor #48  
Bob_Skurka said:
Oh quit being so nice to me. What you really mean is that I was not as long winded and wordy as normal :)

And here I was guessing that your post was about the edit I did when I was wrong in my previous post.... now that you pointed it out though the post was short....:D

/ Best deal for 20-30hp 4x4 tractor #49  
If you want a premium tractor with all the bells and whistles plus resale value, the 3xxx series John Deere cannot be beat. An excellent choice in that lineup is the 3320. If you want a plain Jane tractor most any of them will work EXCEPT THE CHINESE. The Chinese tractors are absolute junk, bar none. Around here in Central Illinois they are considered throw aways. People buy them, use them for a year or so then go out and buy a real tractor. They have zero resale. Rural King sells them new and everyone has to be repaired before they are even sold with 90% coming back with problems. They are cheap and thats why they sell.

/ Best deal for 20-30hp 4x4 tractor #50  
Sounds like you hate them china tractors kauno,,and thats good,,be happy,,,They are cheap,,and in many aspects cheap made,,and are nothing like a kobota or john deere etc,,,,no arguments there,,its just many people WILL argure with you over the throw away part,,I've had one for over 4 years now and close to 600 hours of work,,cost less than 8,000 dollars,can still buy 25 hp 4wd for less than 8,000,,mine has never broken or failed to start and you can get parts for it,,so,,you see many of the miffs about these that you and others keep putting out there is not true,but keep doing it if you think people are believing you,lord knows banks and finance companys love when people who go in debt to buy a 20,000 dollars tractor for their 5 acres,, I don't sell chinese tractors either.
But to keep saying these tractors are not as good as the big three or 4 or 5,,is stupid,,cause even us chinese tractor owners know they ain't as good so whats the point? But the price is right and they will do the work. They all break,,,read the big 5-6 boards for one hour,,man,,you might be suprised how many of them do break and many with low hours less than mine,,,thingy