Which one?

/ Which one? #1  

zusmc

Ok after yall's help which do u think i should go with??? Kubota B7610 $10,000 + Tax or a JD 2320 for 11,500 + Tax. Is the JD worth the extra. Both units 4x4/w/ HST .

/ Which one? #2  
Of the two tractors you have narrowed down to my choice would be the Kubota B7610. It is an established design that has been on the market for a few years and proved to be a pretty trouble free unit. Take a look in the Kubota forums and you will not see many problems posted about the 7610 and it is a very popular small tractor. The Kubota has slightly more 3 point capacity than the Deere.

The Deere has a loader design that is more modern, with a slight curve to the loader to increase visibility. This is a very marginal improvement over the Kubota's design. The Deere has a longer wheel base and a little more weight, that may help a bit with ground engaging tasks, and the added wheelbase may be a slight bit smoother ride, but the reality is both of these are small frame tractors and capable of basically the same tasks.

Do youself a favor and ask yourself if you'd rather own one or the other. Pick the one you prefer and you'll probably be pretty darn happy for the next 10 to 20 years.

/ Which one? #3  
zusmc said:
Ok after yall's help which do u think i should go with??? Kubota B7610 $10,000 + Tax or a JD 2320 for 11,500 + Tax. Is the JD worth the extra. Both units 4x4/w/ HST .

Now Bob Skurka gave you some good information, but in my opinion, it's a really simple choice. Drive each one around a little bit and buy the one that you like best. And if that's a tie, then buy the one that comes from the dealer you like best.:D With the choices you have, I figure you can't go wrong either way.;)

/ Which one? #4  
All great advice given. Have the tractor fit you comfortable...anothers have the tractor come to you,and you not to the tractor...I say go w/your gut feelings. ;)

/ Which one? #5  
I'm a Deere guy, but definitely color blind in this decision.

I did look up the online manual for the 2320...nice machine. But so is the Kubota.

Which dealer did you prefer?

Well, you're going to enjoy making the decision. If your wife is to be an operator, I'd take her to the dealer with you. Between the two of you, I'm sure you'll make the correct decision for your needs.

Good luck!