Got New Kubota B7800

/ Got New Kubota B7800 #11  
zusmc said:
Im trying to come up with the money on the side for a loader before tractor is ready. The wife is already mad cause, i keep going up in money!!!! Is it that big of a deal if i dont get a FEL right away(as far as price)??? Is it alot easier for the dealer to put it when they uncrate it ???

You'd probably get a better deal on the tractor/loader if bought as a package.
If you haven't done the final paperwork yet, you could have a talk with the dealer. You could also reconsider the B7610 with a loader since it was a bit cheaper ($1200, if I recall). Did the dealer have any used tractor/loaders you could look at?
All in all, I think you'd regret not buying the loader...

/ Got New Kubota B7800 #12  
zusmc:

I do not know how I got along without a FEL once I got one. I would recommend that you work the FEL into your purchase ( a lot of $). I agree with Turbys 1700! I can relate to and I assume that many of the other members of TBN can also relate to your "issues" with the "Comptroller". I could go through the whole generic list of smiley icons to describe my usual "process" of tractor and/or attachment acquisitions with "She Who Must Be Obeyed", but :eek: is usually the predominant response from the wife. I would recommend flowers ($), a dinner out (more $), and a lot of grovelling (free but possibly costly to the ego) to see you through ;). By the way I must apologize for not warning you in advance in an earlier post that the members of TBN love to spend everyone else's money :cool:. Hang in there- Jay :D

/ Got New Kubota B7800 #13  
Mornin zusmc,
Congrats on your new tractor ! That should serve you well for many years ! If at all possible, get the loader, you wont be sorry ! ;)

/ Got New Kubota B7800 #14  
You may save eom moey on the loader if you do get it with the package, however that all depends on the dealer.

I will say that installing a loader is not that big of a deal. I installed the loader on my bx 1500 (smaller machine, but same process). I did not know a thing about hydraulics before the install. I now have a much better understanding of the machine overall, and was forced to learn about the hydraulic system and how it worked.

Would I do it again, YES.:) I also saved about $300 of the dealer install price.

/ Got New Kubota B7800
We'll im still waiting on it. went ahead and got the loader(HE!HEH!) but they had to order it. The tractor if assembiled and i went and looked at it Sat. Its got the fold down ROPS and there filling my tires also!!!!!!

/ Got New Kubota B7800 #16  
zusmc said:
The wife is already mad cause, i keep going up in money!!!!

Well, if she is already mad then...what's to lose?