To the Green, Blue, Red, Orange Faithful

/ To the Green, Blue, Red, Orange Faithful #1  

Highsmith

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L2350DT, BCS 853
To those of you that love your JD, NH, MF or KBs, I ask this question. IF someone put a gun to your head and insisted you pick a tractor that is NOT a JD, NH, MF or KB, which would you pick?

I'm not an owner of anything yet, but my grandfather had JDs only. But since I asked the question, I'll say Kioti.

/ To the Green, Blue, Red, Orange Faithful #2  
Fendt. Enough said.

/ To the Green, Blue, Red, Orange Faithful
JerryG said:
Fendt. Enough said.

HA! You got me there. I assumed y'all would go cheaper, but instead you went Rolls!

/ To the Green, Blue, Red, Orange Faithful #4  
Challenger Tractor impresses me. They are full featured and have a strong company behind them. Challenger is a division of AGCO, one of the largest Ag machinery companies in the world (they also own M-F but these Challenger's are not Massy-Ferguson clones).

/ To the Green, Blue, Red, Orange Faithful #5  
Highsmith:

You would not have to worry about me :(. I would put my own gun to my head (I have a S&W 357 Model 64.) if I had to start researching out all the other tractors and their respective Sales & Marketing "specifications" :eek:. Jay

/ To the Green, Blue, Red, Orange Faithful #6  
I'd probably go with Kioti also.

/ To the Green, Blue, Red, Orange Faithful #7  
I'll throw in a vote for Mahindra.

/ To the Green, Blue, Red, Orange Faithful #8  
Kioti 1st, then Mahindra & Branson.

/ To the Green, Blue, Red, Orange Faithful #9  
Bob_Skurka said:
Challenger Tractor impresses me. They are full featured and have a strong company behind them. Challenger is a division of AGCO, one of the largest Ag machinery companies in the world (they also own M-F but these Challenger's are not Massey-Ferguson clones)..
The only ones that aren't clones are the tracked ones.

/ To the Green, Blue, Red, Orange Faithful #10  
It would not have taken a gun, but I would have went with a Mahindra if it offered the same capability as my JD 4120 but cost $2000 less. Their equivalent model came in only around $1200 less when I got the best price from local dealers. Comparably equipped orange and blue machines were within a couple hundred of the green.