Tractor Tires

/ Tractor Tires #1  

Blackfoot

Tractor
Cub Farmall,Farmall A,Ford 8N,MF35
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get tires, I have looked over the net. fairly well, and I turn up in spots that don't even sell tractor tires. The tires that I need are 18.4-16.1, I am not sure if I can ask this question here or not,. Blackfoot

/ Tractor Tires #2  
Your tractor dealer should be able to get you tires. Short of them you can check Goodyear, Firestone and Michelins websites for dealers. millertire.com also is a good source.

/ Tractor Tires #3  
try this link..Titan Wheel good luck..tim

just looked they have several that size

/ Tractor Tires
Thanks for your help, I just found 2 hardly used tires for $200.oo, was worth my search.....Blackfoot

/ Tractor Tires #5  
I looked in your profile to see what kind of tractor you had, but it was empty:confused: , might take a few minutes to update so we know where you are, what equipment you have. Glad you found your tires. Did you get turf tires, ag, etc.? What kind of work you doing, new tractor, old, any pics?

/ Tractor Tires
Well yep, I just updated my profile,I really didn't know to much about this outfit, and was in a big hurry to find someone that could help me with what I needed to know. Now that I have had time to look things over a bit I will try to stay on top of things,,, I juat bought this tractor the other day, its a MF35 Turf Special. We have a 20 acre horse n mule place, and we needed a tractor with a frontend loader on it,and this one does, plus a good push blade, this tractor is going to work out well for us as we have a bit of steep ground here, and with the tractor being so wide its real stable, an not to bad for the tip fear. I been pushing out bitter brush, it gets to overgrowing the grass, and is not much fun to get unloaded in either. I think maybe the turf tires that are on it might not hold up to good in our rocky ground, as this morning one hine leg is alot lower than the other one. We live in North Cental Washinton. Blackfoot

/ Tractor Tires #7  
Welcome to TBN. When things get settled, post some pics of your tractor and place. I think there are several members here from your area.

/ Tractor Tires
Maybe you could save me some confusion, and tell me how to and where does one post pictures on here?

/ Tractor Tires #9  
Blackfoot said:
Maybe you could save me some confusion, and tell me how to and where does one post pictures on here?

If you have the pics saved to your computer, when you post a message, scroll down to where it says Manage attatchments, select browse, choose photo from your saved items, click save, upload, and then submit reply. If it doesn't work for you, PM me, and I'll give you my work # (toll free), and I'll try to walk you through it.

/ Tractor Tires #10  
Even a cheap POS Denman turf tire costs me about $240 each. I would say you did very well.

And welcome!!!