Is this a scam? Tractor Scam

/ Tractor Scam #21  
thcri said:
emails, text messages take away from a lot of what one sees face to face. And we all get into trouble at times with just typing. Smileys help but still not the same.

murph

I wish there were more smileys on the smilie bar over there. I know some people have figured out how to import some more I think, but I am too lazy to try that I guess.... I am still laughing at Mike's sentence though... like one of the other guys, my grandma (rather than mom) was an English teacher & librarian (as is my aunt)... so reading and grammar have always been big parts of my childhood... to be honest.. and no one had better tell gma this... I could not diagram a sentence if I had to. I have to think real hard about parts of speech and things (why I have done this lately I don't know). My four year old is going to want homework help one of these days and I am going to make her call her Great Grandma.... But I can tell you more than u want to know about the human body... maybe that's why I have a BS in Biology?:rolleyes:

/ Tractor Scam #22  
I am pretty poor at english. Don't believe me, just as my kids. But I also think it is rude to correct someone, don't believe me, just ask my kids. :D :D

murph

/ Tractor Scam #23  
Ta add stil loks a danged scamm adn theiy waunt yur adres two du mor then steal yre mony.

/ Tractor Scam #24  
I know several people that will not post on threads out of fear of being ridiculed about their spelling and grammar. These people would be a tremendous asset to many of the topics discussed on TBN because they are men that have been there and done many of the things we want to know about and learn. I have a marginal education at best and am very embarrassed when I catch an error that I made in my posts, even worse if I don't catch the error and do not realize it.

/ Tractor Scam #25  
My only post on this thread and it's off topic. I'm with Farwell. I have often wondered how many people with decades of hands-on tractor experience are not heard from because they are uncomfortablr with computers or are not gifted "grammarians".

/ Tractor Scam #26  
If you have some time on your hands, and want a good laugh, go to BustedUpCowGirl, and click on "Internet Scams".

This woman was laid up for a while, and started messing with the scammers, some of which got REALLY mad!

There's actually some educational value, since it gives insight into how these people work.

/ Tractor Scam #27  
This very tractor scam (for the 4310) is on Craigslist now