South Carolina Dealers

/ South Carolina Dealers #1  

RollingsFarms

Veteran Member
Tractor
Few John Deere's and one Ford 3600 diesel.
just curious if there were any tractor salesmean/dealers in SC on TBN?

/ South Carolina Dealers #2  
The only one I know is 66gladiator with York County Kubota.

/ South Carolina Dealers #3  
hunterridgefarm said:
The only one I know is 66gladiator with York County Kubota.

His name is Todd and he is a TBN member.

I know a couple of guys at James River John Deere here in Rock Hill but I don't think they are members here at TBN. I need to tell them that it is worth having a presence here. I think it is good for business for dealers to be on TBN, at least lurking and learning what people want, and even participating so that we 'consumers' understand the dealer side of things as well.

/ South Carolina Dealers #4  
N80 said:
His name is Todd and he is a TBN member.

I know a couple of guys at James River John Deere here in Rock Hill but I don't think they are members here at TBN. I need to tell them that it is worth having a presence here. I think it is good for business for dealers to be on TBN, at least lurking and learning what people want, and even participating so that we 'consumers' understand the dealer side of things as well.

George,

I have been by and met Todd, nice guy, just could not remember his name. I have 2 Kubota dealers I deal with and have told both about TBN but have not seen them join yet. I also have a James River JD Dealer close to me. He reads the post on TBN but has not signed on with TBN.

Shame really, since we are starting to get several members from NC and SC on TBN.

/ South Carolina Dealers #5  
It seems like there are a ton of people from SC and NC on here lately.

/ South Carolina Dealers #6  
N80 said:
It seems like there are a ton of people from SC and NC on here lately.
There are more Kubotas sold in a 200 mile radius of Charlotte, NC than any other place in the USA.

/ South Carolina Dealers #7  
What color tractor are you looking for. I have been all over N&SC looking at Kubota and JD. There is a sales (JD) person in Columbia SC, Brian Elrod that surfs this forum.
Send me a private email and I will share my tractor experiances. I finially pulled the trigger after looking for longer than 5 years.
Good luck.

/ South Carolina Dealers #8  
SCD.....

What did you finally decide on?

/ South Carolina Dealers #9  
only one jd dealer in columbia sc that sells green tractors. they are actually in lexington at i-20 and hwy 378.

i checked there when i was shopping once. i would not buy a shear bolt from them. the greatest thing about my visit there was it eliminated me from considering a jd ever again. absolute jerks in sales and prices were sky high. pushed me straight to a kubota. i bet they never thought customers would have the chance to share their treatment will thousands of people on the internet!

i have several friends who would never buy anything but a jd. none of them even shop the local dealer...ever.

I can honestly think of over $1 million spent by friends and family (from columbia) on jd tractors in the last 6-8 years. not one was bought from the local dealer.

/ South Carolina Dealers #10  
SCDolphin said:
What color tractor are you looking for. I have been all over N&SC looking at Kubota and JD. There is a sales (JD) person in Columbia SC, Brian Elrod that surfs this forum.
Send me a private email and I will share my tractor experiances. I finially pulled the trigger after looking for longer than 5 years.
Good luck.

why won't you share with the group?????