I have alot of money

/ I have alot of money #1  

stayalert

Bronze Member
for a coupe of hours....We close on a house we're buying at ~ noon today.....Somebody tell my why I shouldn't just high tail it to the nearest dealer and blow it on an enormous tractor and implements aplenty?????? Hmmmm. a family of four could live in a tractor......I'm getting the bullet proof glass on the cab for sure.....Can't have my wife shooting me the moment I pull up....Talk me off the ledge:D

/ I have alot of money #2  
Get a tractor for each member of your family. Then at least the kids would be on your side. It's also easier to divide your assets when the time comes (and it will come soon!) So go for it!

/ I have alot of money #3  
stayalert said:
I'm getting the bullet proof glass on the cab for sure.....Can't have my wife shooting me the moment I pull up....Talk me off the ledge:D

Do you really think that bullet proof glass is going to help??:confused: :confused:

/ I have alot of money #4  
Tig said:
Get a tractor for each member of your family. Then at least the kids would be on your side. It's also easier to divide your assets when the time comes (and it will come soon!) So go for it!

I agree! Just make sure yours is faster than your wife's!!:D

/ I have alot of money #5  
If I had cash to buy a house, I'd buy land instead and live in a shack until I could save up enough to build a house. Buy more land!!!! hahaha

Oh wait, that's what I did when I bough this place. I bought the land and lived in a lean to attached to the side of my barn for two years until I could afford to build my current home. Then we build a 1,000 sq ft home until we can afford to build the house we really want.

Eddie

/ I have alot of money #6  
EddieWalker said:
If I had cash to buy a house, I'd buy land instead and live in a shack until I could save up enough to build a house. Buy more land!!!! hahaha

Mornin Eddie,
I would do the same thing, but when it came time to build the big house I would change my mind because I wouldnt want to pay a bunch of taxes ! I would live in the nice little cozy place and leave the money in the bank to make more money and laugh everytime the tax man came out to visit me ! ;) :)

/ I have alot of money #7  
stayalert said:
I'm getting the bullet proof glass on the cab for sure.....Can't have my wife shooting me the moment I pull up....Talk me off the ledge:D

I don't know if they have invented glass that's strong enough to stop a woman's cold dead stare. It sounds risky.

/ I have alot of money #8  
Amen Eddie:D

/ I have alot of money #9  
At least dont do this. I sold my house and the idea was to rent until we got to get to know the new neighbourhood. AhAH time to put trading skills to test went long the Dow short the NAsdaq. Wife finds her dream house within the first month and of course the market moves against me .This was right at the time of dot.com bubble.. it was the right idea but the market refused to move at that particular point in time leaving me basically stuffed. Got out flat in the end but it was not a nice experience

/ I have alot of money #10  
stayalert said:
for a coupe of hours....We close on a house we're buying at ~ noon today.....Somebody tell my why I shouldn't just high tail it to the nearest dealer and blow it on an enormous tractor and implements aplenty?????? Hmmmm. a family of four could live in a tractor......I'm getting the bullet proof glass on the cab for sure.....Can't have my wife shooting me the moment I pull up....Talk me off the ledge:D

Well, if you have that much money just pass it out ... :D

Last edited: