Tractor delivered!

/ Tractor delivered! #1  

wkoukios

Tractor
JD 4120 ehydro
I could not be more pleased. 4120 with 400cx and 4 in 1 bucket. The frontier gm2084r mower is outstnding. Overall Johne Deere quality seems good. 5 hours of mower and fel work so far, only complaint is no quick connects for 3rd function at same location as the other fel connections. I have to unplug at rear of tractor and fish hydralic lines through and cut wire ties! How are others hooked up? Is this normal?
I learned alot from these forums, Thanks again

/ Tractor delivered! #2  
Its a great feeling ain't it?

Congrats

/ Tractor delivered! #3  
wkoukios:

Congratulations on your new tractor :D! Use it well and operate it safely. Jay

/ Tractor delivered! #4  
Mornin wkoukis,
Welcome to TBN and congrats on your new tractor !

You should be able to add an extra set of remotes at the location that you need them, rather than resnaking lines all over the place, it would be well worth the extra money IMO.

/ Tractor delivered! #5  
ditto.gif
Congrats.gif
&
Welcome-18-june.gif
jd.jpg
wwp.gif

/ Tractor delivered! #6  
wkoukios said:
I could not be more pleased. 4120 with 400cx and 4 in 1 bucket. The frontier gm2084r mower is outstnding. Overall Johne Deere quality seems good. 5 hours of mower and fel work so far, only complaint is no quick connects for 3rd function at same location as the other fel connections. I have to unplug at rear of tractor and fish hydralic lines through and cut wire ties! How are others hooked up? Is this normal?

From your description, I do not believe this is normal. I have quick connects for the 3rd function stacked over the other quick connects that operate the loader. I am talking about the ones located just in front and below your right foot. John Deere has a bracket that comes with the 3rd function lines/hoses kit with 6 holes instead of the factory bracket that only has 4. The only time I would have to disconnect the 3rd function lines in rear is if I wanted to use the 3rd SCV to operate something else. The hoses would never have to be removed though.

/ Tractor delivered! #7  
Congratulations on your new toy!

wkoukios said:
... only complaint is no quick connects for 3rd function at same location as the other fel connections. I have to unplug at rear of tractor and fish hydralic lines through and cut wire ties! How are others hooked up? Is this normal?

Normal?? Some people say I'm not normal, but I don't think so. :rolleyes:

I have a 3rd function setup for my grapple and it would've come with hyd lines running all the way from the rear remotes to the QCs up by the bucket, instead I have an additional set of QCs at the FEL mount. That way it's easy to either remove the FEL or just the bucket/grapple, and never have to reroute any hyd lines. All depends on $$ vs convenience.

IMG_0096-copy.jpg

IMG_0095-copy.jpg

/ Tractor delivered! #8  
Where are the pics of this new beast!!! Show off the new 'girl'

Soundguy

/ Tractor delivered!
My pictures are to large a file. I will have to learn how to resize and I will post. Thanks for 3rd scv info. I will contact dealer and ask why it was installed wrong.

/ Tractor delivered! #10  
I believe the 3rd SCV outlets are normally on the rear, at least that's how my 3520 is. Although there should be nothing preventing you from getting some quick disconnects plumbed up by the others too...