How Bad Can a free lawn tractor be?

/ How Bad Can a free lawn tractor be? #31  
Palerider,

That's a beauty little tractor. I'll give you 3 cases of CANADIAN beer. You can't beat that. ;)

Vic

/ How Bad Can a free lawn tractor be? #32  
Pale Rider,
That is a beautiful little machine you got there! Consider yourself a lucky man indeed. There's all kinds of lawn you can mow with that. I don't know if I would sell that myself.

As far as this quote...
RickO said:
LOL that's cracks me up.. Probably won't see that unit of measure used in a Lawn mower brochure. "Cut your mowing time by 3 beers".
You might be right, but I'll bet they would sell a lot more mowers that way though...

/ How Bad Can a free lawn tractor be? #33  
kozak said:
Palerider,

That's a beauty little tractor. I'll give you 3 cases of CANADIAN beer. You can't beat that. ;)

Vic

Mornin Vic,
I drink Molsons Canadian, and I really miss the cute little sayings on the backside of the bottle ! :(

Mornin Palerider,
Thats a nice little machine, but I agree with Erik, I bought a Toro Z Timesaver 42" and that little thing just flies ! I cut somewhere between an acre to 1 1/2 acres in about 45 minutes ! Plus there is a place for a beer, built in of course ! ;)

Attachments

• ToroZ.jpg
    ToroZ.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 142
   / How Bad Can a free lawn tractor be? #34  
scott_vt said:
Mornin Vic,
I drink Molsons Canadian, and I really miss the cute little sayings on the backside of the bottle ! :(

Mornin Palerider,
Thats a nice little machine, but I agree with Erik, I bought a Toro Z Timesaver 42" and that little thing just flies ! I cut somewhere between an acre to 1 1/2 acres in about 45 minutes ! Plus there is a place for a beer, built in of course ! ;)

ok...OK...what's WRONG with you guys. The idea is to keep cutting the lawn thereby continuing to drink BEER !! The wife will see you almost working really hard...... in the heat & all...... & will allow the continuation of drinking cool beverage's. What happens when you finish. If you just relax in a lawn chair & continue to drink BEER The woman folk are apt to get upset. So.....make sure you have a small grass cutting machine as well as a large tractor for the big stuff !! You guys gotta be thinking these angles through.

Vic

/ How Bad Can a free lawn tractor be? #35  
If it's free what does it matter .
Long story.....My neighbour is an elderly guy who had recent cancer problems and he clears old yard and huals scrap for a living so when he was sick i helped him and in the load of junk was a murray 11hp so i picked it out and with a few new belts my wife cut 3 acres with it for 2 summers ,It finally quit last week so i treated her to a new 20 hp zero turn cub cadet " She deserved it ".

/ How Bad Can a free lawn tractor be?
Do I hear 4 cases of beer??

Thanks for all the replies, guys. Like I said, it is a fun little mower. Runs great and all, but I just don't have the time each week to dedicate to mowing 2 acres with this thing. I was thinking of breaking up the lawn into two separate acres and alternating cutting them every other week, but I like the like the look of having the whole lawn mowed. I would hate to sell it but I agree that a faster ZTR would be the way to go. Still not sure if I'll put it on Ebay or Craigslist. Maybe wait until early next spring.

/ How Bad Can a free lawn tractor be? #37  
5 cases - and you can pick or I can bring local microbrews.
I'd even throw in a couple bottles of made in Kansas wine for your wife!
;)