New toy in my yard!!

/ New toy in my yard!! #1  

Fishguy

Silver Member
Tractor
NH TC30 HST
I fianlly broke down and made my pick on a new tractor.:D Monday I signed the papers and yesterday they delivered my New Holland TC30 HST w/7308 loader.:D:D I couldn't make a decision between the TC30 or Kubota's L2800, with Kubota being less. The price difference between the two was less than $300, so that didn't matter. The winning factor was NH's 0% for 5 years financing. How could anybody pass that up!?:confused:
I may have a problen with the tractor though. This is actually my third CUT, the previous two were bought used. This is the first one that my wife wanted me to show to her and she then SAT IN THE SEAT! :eek:
This could be a good thing if I can convence her that mowing is a "zin" thing. Insert suggestions here______. I haven't had the time to even move "ole blue" yet. Hopefully when I get home tonight but there are a couple of people due by to look at my broke-back massey. Sad thing is if I don't move it tonight then she sits until Sunday afternoon. Which isn't all that bad. Gives the neighbors more drool time. :)
I'll attempt attaching a pic, but no promises.

Steve

Attachments

• Ole Blue.JPG
    Ole Blue.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 575
   / New toy in my yard!! #2  
Great looking tractor... make life simple... set in the loader bucket and fish!

mark

/ New toy in my yard!! #3  
Or fill the loader bucket with cold beverages and fishing tackle and drive it to go fishing.

/ New toy in my yard!! #4  
Fishguy:

Congratulations on your new tractor :D! Use it well and operate it safely :). Jay

/ New toy in my yard!! #5  
VERY NICE tractor, but why in heaven did you let the wife sit on it?:confused: good lord man she might want to take your seat time away:D

/ New toy in my yard!! #7  
Fishguy said:
This is the first one that my wife wanted me to show to her and she then SAT IN THE SEAT! :eek:
Steve

And YOU thought YOU had a new toy..........wifey has one :D

/ New toy in my yard!! #8  
If my wife ever operated my 1961 ford tractor at idle... the washer at rinse cycle would be history!

mark

/ New toy in my yard!!
mjarrels said:
Great looking tractor... make life simple... set in the loader bucket and fish!

mark

Mark,
Great idea!! When I ever get the pond dug, that sounds like the plan, you're invited!

Steve

/ New toy in my yard!!
frank_f15 said:
VERY NICE tractor, but why in heaven did you let the wife sit on it?:confused: good lord man she might want to take your seat time away:D

Remember, baby steps!!
She has to start off on the craftsman!!:D

Steve