selling my B7800

/ selling my B7800 #11  
Why are you not considering eBay? There are scammers everywhere, even on CL but eBay has many tractors and many are not as good as your deal.

Put it up with a 16999 reserve and I bet you sale it easy. Just remember, cash or Certified casheirs check for the exact amount ONLY and if paying by check, seller must wait for it to clear. State that in the ad so there can be no confusion and stick to that policy no matter what the other person offers you.
Legit buyers will agree and you will sale your tractor.

If you know what you are doing, eBay is a wonderful thing.

/ selling my B7800 #12  
bialecki said:
Why are you selling the tractor and implements?
LOL.. Stop it.... :D

/ selling my B7800 #13  
RoyJackson said:
Anybody come to see it yet?
You do want to be flexible on the price. I know folks here have stated $17K is a good deal, but that depends if they want what you're selling.
Is the tractor setting by the road with a for sale sign on it? Drive by buyers might be a good bet. Just bring the machine close to your house at night to prevent theft.
Any chance of a dealer selling it on commision or consignment?

Bottom line is, how quickly do you want to sell the tractor and implements.
My hero, RoyJackson is correct. Anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay. However this is still a good deal for someone looking for this package.

/ selling my B7800 #14  
I sold a couple of big ticket items on E-bay. I stated cash only and listed my cell phone number on the add. Buyers called me and came over to buy my tractor and motorcycle. If you state you are selling locally, you can end the add any time when you find a buyer.

/ selling my B7800 #15  
Best way to sell is "Uncly Henrys" You can go to unclehenrys.com and you can get all the info you want right there. Great circulation in Maine and NH.
It is not only online, it is at MANY corner stores as well as super stores. It costs to buy magazine, but once you buy the magazine you can submit adds for free.
Many people buy it every week, even when they are not looking for anything! haha