Dealer Red on Red Financing Case IH

/ Red on Red Financing Case IH #1  

Ob1kubota

Gold Member
Anybody out there with loan experience from CNH Capital?

/ Red on Red Financing Case IH #2  
I just got mine financed throught them, but haven't made my first payment yet. The application and approval process was easier than other loans I've had in the past. My dealer didn't care if I financed it with him or not, but he had nothing but good things to say about CNH Capital.

/ Red on Red Financing Case IH #3  
I got mine through A-plan pricing, so figured using their 0% financing was fair enough. Still, there was a loan origination fee to pay. Other than that, pretty much hassle free.

/ Red on Red Financing Case IH
This is really good to hear because I'm about to jump ship to Case IH. Thanks Guy!

/ Red on Red Financing Case IH #5  
I jumped ship and went to Case IH about three years ago, not as a tractor owner/operator, but as a dealer. By far my best move ever. Good equipment, good finance company, parts support second to none. All you need now is a new name such as OB1 CaseIH Kanobi or something catchy and simple like that. Regards.......tractorman

/ Red on Red Financing Case IH #6  
daTeacha said:
I got mine through A-plan pricing, so figured using their 0% financing was fair enough. Still, there was a loan origination fee to pay. Other than that, pretty much hassle free.

What's A Plan pricing?
I've heard the term in relation to Ford purchases. Is it somehow related to that?

/ Red on Red Financing Case IH #7  
Yes, it's exactly the same thing. My daughter is the legal owner of the tractor. She works for Ford. Ford used to own what is now New Holland, which purchased Case International and became CNH. Ford employees are allowed to purchase a specific number of new vehicles each year at dealer cost. With tractors, it's one tractor for the employee but with cars it can be extended to nuclear family members. Hence, she owns the tractor. If I buy a Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Volvo, Jaguar, or any other automotive product of the Ford group, I can get the A-plan pricing also but those could be in my name.

My daughter and grandson come to visit her tractor quite a lot, BTW. The boy really likes to sit on the tractor and pretend he's driving it. Another 10 or 12 years and he might be big enough to do it for real. :)

/ Red on Red Financing Case IH #8  
I'll have to check into that! Do they do a Y plan on tractors? I get a discount on Ford autos through Clorox and wife has family at Ford.

/ Red on Red Financing Case IH #9  
As far as I know, the A-plan tractor purchase is limited to Ford employees. Not husbands, wives, sisters, etc. If you have family at Ford, the tractor has to be purchased by them so you can "borrow" it. I don't know if X,Y or Z plans apply to tractors or what limitations there might be. Good luck!