Anyone know about the CX50?

/ Anyone know about the CX50? #21  
Just picked up on this Builder! The tractor is built from a larger chassis that was used to 100 engine horsepower tractors. It was used as a means of economy and a chance to sell some real strength is price isn't an option. The front three point might have been used for three point equipment as it should be able to carry some good weight.

On farm tractor's just like this one they don't use mid pto's and there are not provsions that I'm aware of on these tractors.

/ Anyone know about the CX50?
art said:
Just picked up on this Builder! The tractor is built from a larger chassis that was used to 100 engine horsepower tractors. It was used as a means of economy and a chance to sell some real strength is price isn't an option. The front three point might have been used for three point equipment as it should be able to carry some good weight.

On farm tractor's just like this one they don't use mid pto's and there are not provsions that I'm aware of on these tractors.

Thanks Art, for all your help!

The front 3 point has me confused. I can see it having enough hydraulic power for a P/A plow, but what about a sweeper or snowblower? Wouldn't it require a large "reserve tank"? Or does this tractor have enough reserve to run something continuously like a sweeper or snowblower?

/ Anyone know about the CX50? #23  
I would't think that it does as without looking they only had about 17gpm total capacity. They could have run a PTO pump off the rear PTO with a tank mounted on the three point hitch. If it was to run a snow blower I'd look an Erskine who makes front blowers for them.