CASE-IH 226, How do I attach the snowblower?

/ CASE-IH 226, How do I attach the snowblower? #1  

KerryPM

I recently bought a CASE-IH 226 Garden Tractor at a yard sale with L40mower, P80 snowblower and K74 tiller attachments. The snow blower was connected to the tractor and I brought the tractor, tiller & mower in for a once over and cleaning. When I got the tractor back the lawnmower deck was attached and now I'm not sure how to attach the snow blower. There is a bar of some sort that I believe needs to be attached when using the snowblower or tiller without the mower deck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kerry

/ CASE-IH 226, How do I attach the snowblower? #2  
That is a Case not IH tractor and equipment. The severed ties years ago.

/ CASE-IH 226, How do I attach the snowblower? #3  
Take it back to whomever put the mower deck on and ask them to show you how to take it off and put the snow removal equipment on it. They figured you wanted to mow with it, so set it for that. Just tell them how you came to own it and that you have no manual showing how to attach the various implements.

/ CASE-IH 226, How do I attach the snowblower? #4  
Go to ingersoll-inc.com. They have an online library of parts and owner manuals that cover the Case and Ingersoll machines (same tractor/different name).

The lift bar connects to the rock shaft that lifts the mower. The exact route and adapter plate depends on the year/model.