New Case DX's Going Cheap!

/ New Case DX's Going Cheap! #1  

Aguanga

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson GC2300
I sure wish I could have afforded to upgrade the CUT today as three brand new Case DX's (33, 35, & 40) went cheap at the local Ritchie Brothers Auction today!

The DX33 went for $10,500...
DX35 around $14,000
DX40 around $16,500.

If you're in the market for a machine, it may be worth looking for the nearest Ritchie Bros auction coming up near you. A lot of the big iron went cheap as well, but I guess it's just another sign of the times unfortunately.

Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers - Auction Catalog Search Results

/ New Case DX's Going Cheap! #2  
Auguana, I can back you up with the good DX prices. My family just upgraded from a Deere 3320 to a DX35. I found the 2005 DX35 still NEW from T&T Tractor in Hartsville/Bishopville, SC on EquipmentLocator.com. T&T actually had three of these tractors, all 2005s, selling for less than cost. We got the tractor with hydro, R4s, LX116 loader, and loaded rear tires for about $19,000. We were really pleased with the price. Of course, the tractor showed some minor aging, but with some cleaning and Armorall, she's like new again at only 7 hours. I like the DX35 because it's a class 3 35hp tractor, which Case has now relegated to a class 2 with the Farmall 35. We got 0% for 36 mo. with 4 year/4,000 extended powertrain warranty for free! Needless to say, we are very happy with this DX deal!

Matthew