No support from Case IH

/ No support from Case IH #1  

AllforWork

Since I bought my JX55 the dealer 10 miles away has closed and the one 45 miles away has closed. Sent Case a question on the internet and all I got back was go to my nearest dealer - 150 miles round trip. I knew where my nearest dealer was. If I found them on the internet, I could find my nearest dearler. Pay more and buy from a good local dealer and company with service. Kobotu is 5 miles away and two John Deere dealers are within 35 miles and a Massey Ferguson dealer is 10 miles away and a Kioti 10 miles away. Case needs to join its New Holland and Case dealers or find a way of helping customers on the internet.

/ No support from Case IH #2  
I dont have a case dealer near me, but the new holland dealership has been more than helpful. All the parts cross and they are essentially the same equipment.

/ No support from Case IH #3  
Not sure about the JX, but I buy my oil, filters, and have gotten several bolts and misc items for my DX33 from the local NH dealer. Like agford said, same parts, different color.

Case needs to join its New Holland and Case dealers or find a way of helping customers on the internet.

No offense, but If you sent a question on the internet, couldn't you just pick up the phone and call the dealer you mentioned that is 75 miles away. Regardless of case or NH, the online support will suggest you call the dealer. I do feel your frustration though, I had a dealer that couldn't answer a question and called the CaseIH online number. They referred me to my local dealer. :rolleyes: I just picked up the phone and called another dealer who answered my question.