My first tractor, 1961 IH B414

/ My first tractor, 1961 IH B414 #11  
TheIglu said:
Found it, Milford, not Nashua!

Found this on the internet:

"Milford, NH is located west of Nashua NH:
From Route 3 take exit 8 onto route 101A, unfortunately you'll be going through about 25 traffic lights!!! Go into the center of Milford, to the oval/rotary continue west about 1 more mile and the Tractor Supply will be at the second set of lights on your right. (Sals Pizza on your left)
From Keene take 101 straight into Milford after passing the 101 bypass the Tractor Supply Store will be about 1 1/2 miles on your left, first set of lights. (Sals Pizza on your right)

From 93 in Manchester NH take 101 W into Milford, get off on 101 A and head west, left at bottom. Go into the center of Milford, to the oval/rotary continue west about 1 more mile and the Tractor Supply will be at the second set of lights on your right. (Sals Pizza on your left) OR follow 101 past the 101A exit to where it takes a sharp left heading towards Wilton and Keene...instead TAKE A RIGHT (just past Market Basket) and head into Milford, the Tractor Supply Store will be about 1 1/2 miles on your left, first set of lights. (Sals Pizza on your right)

If coming from the Fitchburg area...head up Route 13 north, when you hit the oval/rotary in Milford (center of town) go around and continue onto 101A west continue west about 1 more mile and the Tractor Supply will be at the second set of lights on your right. (Sals Pizza on your left)"

There are job listings all over the net for it too, must be opening soon!

Thanks for the info. I looked on the Tractor Supply site and I couldn't find anything there about it. I go out that way occasionally anyway - Chappell tractor is up that way. Looks like I have another reason to take trips now.

/ My first tractor, 1961 IH B414 #12  
Congrats on the tractor,even better news about TSC coming to NH.Looks like there will be one more reason to hit the Amherst car show.

/ My first tractor, 1961 IH B414
So I blew a ram-assist power steering line (originals, cracking and old).

I pulled them off and plugged the system so it wouldn't bleed out.

I need two 48" hoses. The ends are both femal swivel ends, ID of 3/4". Not sure the thread though, no way of knowing if it's BPT or NPT. Is there any ways I can tell? I'm way out, not anywhere near any hydraulic hose places.

Advice?