DX55 Owners...Can you check your manual for me?

/ DX55 Owners...Can you check your manual for me? #1  

agford4x4

Silver Member
Tractor
Case DX55
Since i have some obvious typos in mine, i would like to know what the adjustments are on the inching pedal cable adjustment (section 3-30, 3-31) and the Clutch pedal adjustment (section 3.32)

For inching pedal cable adjustment i have

2.95" to take slack out of cable

and .20" for total cable travel

For CLutch pedal adjustment i have:

Free travel should be 3/4-1-3/16"

Also, WTH is the difference between inching pedal and clutch?

/ DX55 Owners...Can you check your manual for me? #2  
I scanned the Inching Pedal adjustment page from my manual. It is the 2007 manual for DX55 and DX60.
The Clutch adjustments in my manual are the same as you listed. They do not apply to the EHSS models, but they are for the regular gear shift SSS models.

Attachments

• Inching Pedal.pdf
    204.1 KB · Views: 308
   / DX55 Owners...Can you check your manual for me?
Thank you very much....

I never got the terminology down correctly. Do i have a clutch or an inching pedal? My DX55 has 4 gears on the right, forward/reverse on teh left that require use of the clutch, and then L/M/H on the side of the seat.

I think that means i have an SSS, so does that mean the inching pedal adjustment does not apply to me?

/ DX55 Owners...Can you check your manual for me? #4  
Mine is EHSS and is exactly as you described, EXCEPT: no clutching is needed to go from forward to reverse. The inching pedal takes the place of the clutch (similar funtion - different name) for inching in to attach equipment etc, but otherwise it isn't needed to start/stop/reverse. If yours is a SSS, you will see a rod linked below the clutch, forward to the left side of the tractor. The EHSS has a small cable that runs from the lower clutch pedal up under the left side panel of the steering column.

/ DX55 Owners...Can you check your manual for me?
OK, yeah, i have to clutch to go from forward to reverse.