Case 245 opinion

/ Case 245 opinion #1  

Reg312

Tractor
JD 322 - AC 712 && 912 - Snapper ZTR
I've been looking at mostly JD tractors but ran across a 1986 Case 245 with 300 hours (if you can believe that). Has a loader and backhoe on it for $9000. I believe the price is good, but I've not found much info on Case 245 tractors. Anyone know if this is a decent tractor and worth looking into? Parts available ???

I've reposted from the general area. It was late and I didn't see the Case specific forum.

/ Case 245 opinion #2  
I like this series tractor and own a 244. I think the price is high. I would think more along 7000 with loader and backhoe. I did see a listing for the tractor on tractorhouse.

/ Case 245 opinion
Thanks - Been to Tractorhouse.com. Not much there on the 245. This is at a dealership so I don't think they'ld move a lot on the price. I've been looking for a few months now, and this seems to be the best deal I've found so far. I don't know if its my area, but they are very proud of their high hour CUT here. Minimum of $4000 for bare tractor. I figured the backhoe on this thing alone worth $3000????

/ Case 245 opinion #4  
Thanks - Been to Tractorhouse.com. Not much there on the 245. This is at a dealership so I don't think they'ld move a lot on the price. I've been looking for a few months now, and this seems to be the best deal I've found so far. I don't know if its my area, but they are very proud of their high hour CUT here. Minimum of $4000 for bare tractor. I figured the backhoe on this thing alone worth $3000????

I have a Case IH 245 with a 6 ft. Rhino Bush Hog and a 3pt scoop for the back. It also is 4wd with a hydraulic blade on the front for blading the road. It has 421 hrs and is in excellent condition. I was asking $4,500 for all of it. Is that ok?