Just bought a JX80!

/ Just bought a JX80! #1  

TerryJ

Silver Member
Tractor
Case IH JX80,Kioti DK45S
I have been sort of looking for a 60hp-85hp tractor for about 8 months or so but didn't want to pay a "new" price. The other day I was looking in the local paper and saw an ad for a "Case IH JX80, MFWD, new Woods loader". Well, I went to look at it and it was as described...........with only 35hrs and not a scratch on it. He said it was just too big and needed a smaller size tractor. He had just bought a new John Deere 45hp and needed to get rid of this one. The guy shot me a price that I just couldn't turn down. So, I am now the proud new owner of a Case IH JX80. Sorry, just had to tell someone!:D

/ Just bought a JX80! #2  
Congrats on the purchase!:)

Since you're fairly new, you may not know that a thread on TBN isn't complete without pictures. Especially when someone buys a new tractor.;):D

Kyle

/ Just bought a JX80! #4  
Terry we have had good experiences with those we have sold! Good Luck!

/ Just bought a JX80! #5  
Congrads are surely in order. Hope you enjoy. I'm about to purchase a JX70 with a cab. I'm giving up my kubota L4400. I sort of like the controlled envoroment. Probally should have bought a cab tractor first but didn't I would need it so bad. Again good luck.