Tractor
    Case IH JX80,Kioti DK45S

Default Just bought a JX80!

I have been sort of looking for a 60hp-85hp tractor for about 8 months or so but didn't want to pay a "new" price. The other day I was looking in the local paper and saw an ad for a "Case IH JX80, MFWD, new Woods loader". Well, I went to look at it and it was as described...........with only 35hrs and not a scratch on it. He said it was just too big and needed a smaller size tractor. He had just bought a new John Deere 45hp and needed to get rid of this one. The guy shot me a price that I just couldn't turn down. So, I am now the proud new owner of a Case IH JX80. Sorry, just had to tell someone!
    '07 Case IH JX80 w/FEL
    '07 Kioti DK45S w/FEL
    Cat D3 dozer
    Way too many implements/attachments to list!

Tractor
    Kubota M4900 FEL; New Holland TC30 MMM; Ford 1620; Ford 1520 MMM; John Deere X740; John Deere 455 MMM; Craftsman 19.5hp;;;;; Antiques: 1946 John Deere B; 1951 John Deere MT; 1952 Allis Chalmers B; 1967 International 140

Default Re: Just bought a JX80!

Congrats on the purchase!

Since you're fairly new, you may not know that a thread on TBN isn't complete without pictures. Especially when someone buys a new tractor.

Kyle

Tractor
    Case IH JX80,Kioti DK45S

Pics will follow next week.
    '07 Case IH JX80 w/FEL
    '07 Kioti DK45S w/FEL
    Cat D3 dozer
    Way too many implements/attachments to list!

Tractor
    all makes and models

Terry we have had good experiences with those we have sold! Good Luck!

Congrads are surely in order. Hope you enjoy. I'm about to purchase a JX70 with a cab. I'm giving up my kubota L4400. I sort of like the controlled envoroment. Probally should have bought a cab tractor first but didn't I would need it so bad. Again good luck.