Default dx 33 quick attach forks

Hello, I have just purchased a case dx33 with loaded and cab,and the first thing I want to do, after mowing alot of snowbanks is to be able to move pallets.How much weight can the bucket withstand with the bolt on forks,
    and can a quick attach pallet fork go on where the bucket now mounts?

Tractor
    Montana 4340C w/Loader, JD GX345 w/54in. mower

Default Re: dx 33 quick attach forks

Looks to me that your loader will lift about 1300# at the lift pins. So I would assume with the bucket forks you could lift about 1000#. If your loader has the ss quick-tach to remove the bucket any quick-tach pallet forks would work. Depending on how often you are moving stuff with the forks I would get a quick-tach set. You will find many uses for them.
    Montana 4340C w/loader, AgroTrend FU78 rear snowblower with hydraulic shute rotation, Horst 48" pallet forks, 3pt. 2-bottom plow, 6ft. bush hog rotarty cutter, 3pt. Woods 7ft back blade, 3pt. cultivator, 5ft 3pt. york rake, 6' KKII tiller, JD494 4-row planter. Future attachments: backhoe, grapple