New Case IH JX80 pic.

/ New Case IH JX80 pic. #2  
I do like how those Case-IH's look. I would love to add one to my farm (with cab, fwa but no loader unless it was real cheap as I don't need a third loader yet). Congrats on the new machine:)

/ New Case IH JX80 pic. #3  
Welcome to team RED! Great looking tractor. That's the size of tractor I am missing in my lineup.

/ New Case IH JX80 pic. #4  
any comments on this tractor before I drop the hammer?

I'm looking at slightly less horsepower (JX75 I think?)

I have to go back to the dealer and get some more info, because the models changed for this year. But it looks robust enough for what I need and the fit and finish seems good.

Only reservations I have is over the mechanical reverser. I would really like hydraulic, but it's not an option.

However, it's a left handed column reverser so it might be fine.

Any input? It's hard to find guys with these tractors...

/ New Case IH JX80 pic.
Mike,
I have not yet had the chance to put it through it's paces. I bought the tractor in January from a guy that had owned it for about a year and only put 37hrs on it. I have done a few things with it and from what I can tell it's going to work out fine for what I do (alot of bushogging). I like the tractor so far and that's about all I can say. Sorry for the minimal info.

/ New Case IH JX80 pic. #6  
Nice Machine.
The only comment I have is from a Hydraulic perspective. They do not have a huge hydraulic capacity and as such you should keep that in mind when purchasing a loader. Do not put a loader that has too much lift capacity. Big cylinders mean slow cylinders on this tractor. If you keep this in mind when you purchase you will be delighted with this tractor

/ New Case IH JX80 pic. #8  
I ran one of these 2 different times this last year unloading round bales I was delivering. The shuttle takes a little getting used to but it worked fine. It seemed like a pretty solid tractor. The first day I ran it in July it had 7 or 8 hours on it(he'd only owned it about a week). The second time was in Feb. and it was up to 27 hrs. He didn't think he would wear it out very soon.:D He still had not figuired out the lights then. Every time I have seen it either the flashers or a turn signal have been on.