IH 574

/ IH 574 #1  

Farmer

Tractor
none yet.
I know someone that just bought a IH 574 2wd w/2200 loader and a sims cab. It has the foot throtle, an auxilary hydrolic outlet, and a few other options. It came with tire chains and a snowblower. It has over 4000 hours and is in great shape. The tractor was never abused or even worked realy hard. What I need to know is how much pto hp does this tractor have? Any help would be much appreachiated.

/ IH 574
Thanks for your help. He's going to be happy to get this information.

/ IH 574 #5  
What year is the model?

Thomas..NH

/ IH 574
I don't know what year it is. He has borrowed it from his neighbor for baling before and it works great.

/ IH 574 #7  
The 574 was rated at 52 pto horsepower. The tractor chassis is very close to the ones used today in the Case-IH C-series which is used from 40 to 85 pto horsepower. The engine used was the 239cu-inch built at the German plant. This engine was also used in the 674 model which was rated at 62 horsepower. The 574 often was found to be producing over 60 horsepower with break-in. Excellent tractor.

/ IH 574 #8  
I have the 454 with 1300 hrs on it which is very similar looking to the 574. Not only that I still have the brochures with all the specs, weights, hydraulic pump capacity, features, and a bunch of pictures showing various configurations. It was available in a "Utility" model or a "Row Crop" model. Twin pto speed shafts turning at 540 and the other at 1000 RPM. The diesel version weighed 4700lbs for the Utility and 5170lbs for the Row Crop. Fuel tank holds 20 gallons, engine holds 10 qts of oil, transmission holds 36 qts, cooling system holds 14 qts. Rat...