how good are the new farmall 70 tractors?

/ how good are the new farmall 70 tractors? #1  

ron2nc

Tractor
MASSEY FERGUSON 2605 2WD AND A CASE FARMALL 70 MFWD WITH FEL
been doing alot of research and i think i have decided on a case ih farmall 70 with mfwd and a case fel. any thoughts on these tractors?

/ how good are the new farmall 70 tractors? #2  
I don't know about the 70, but we have a DX60 we
got this spring with a loader and snowblower. So far
I've only done a bit of plowing and a little loader work
and it's been great. Ours is a shuttle shift, the wife has
driven it a few times cultivating and has had no problems
driving it.

/ how good are the new farmall 70 tractors? #3  
I am interested in these tractors as well. Especially compared to John Deere and New Holland (are they esentially the same being one company CNH?). I will be looking forward to further posts/contrast/comparisons.

/ how good are the new farmall 70 tractors? #4  
Can't tell you about the 70, but I've put 45 hrs on my new Farmall 40 and I love it. Only problem so far is it's light on the rear for FEL work, but some wheel weights should take care of that.

/ how good are the new farmall 70 tractors?
IT IS WEIRED HOW YOU DONT HERE ALOT OF THINGS ABOUT CASE IH TRACTORS. I HAD A JX1060C UNTIL IT GOT RAN INTO THE POND. (THREW A ROD THROUGH THE BLOCK) I THINK THESE ARE THE BEST TRACTORS ON THE MARKET. IM A LITTLE CONCERNED ABOUT THIS NEW A SERIES COMING OUT IN 2010. I HOPE THAT CASE IS NOT LOWERING THERE STANDARDS(LIKE JD 5000 SERIES) TO MAKE MONEY. I HAVE ORDERED MY TRACTOR 2009 FARMALL 70 MFWD WITH FEL TODAY. I WILL HAVE PICS THIS WEEK. I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES. IF IT IS ANYTHING LIKE THE TRACTOR I HAD IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE.