New to forum, New to Case IH

/ New to forum, New to Case IH #1  

Red Beast

Bronze Member
Tractor
Case JXU 85; Kubota B1550HST
First post, having just registered. Have lurked here for a month or so now getting info on different tractors.
I have a busy work life, a young family, and 16acres of horse farm.
I already have a Kubota B1550 HST (1600hrs) with 5' mid mounted mower deck, and 3'6" slasher, but wanted something bigger.
First settled on a Kubota M8540, looked at Massey, NH, and then Case, finally settling on a new Case JXU 85 with air cab...... big, I know, but affordable, and future-proof; comfortable and capable.
Delivery is still a while away, so this is just a webphoto (not mine).

Case-IH-JXU-85-734861.jpg

Coupled with a Challenge CL361X loader, Aussie engineered and made, 4/1 heavy duty 1860mm bucket. Come painted Case red.

(another generic image, different size loader)

clxseries_r4_c4.jpg

Also getting a new slasher, Howard 6' EHD, dual wheels.

ehdrotaslasher.jpg

Going big, looking at time savings, and buying quality to start with to be better in the long run.

Thanks for the great resource. I hope to be able to contribute.

RB

/ New to forum, New to Case IH #2  
The dual rear wheels would help pick up some ground speed with the slasher but around here you have enough horsepower to pull ten foot.

/ New to forum, New to Case IH #3  
Congrats on a nice looking tractor looks like it will serve you well. The loader looks plenty stout. I'm glad I'm not you right now losing all that sleep until it arrives. Enjoy ;)

/ New to forum, New to Case IH
The dual rear wheels would help pick up some ground speed with the slasher but around here you have enough horsepower to pull ten foot.

the wife did want to go 10!

Congrats on a nice looking tractor looks like it will serve you well. The loader looks plenty stout. I'm glad I'm not you right now losing all that sleep until it arrives. Enjoy ;)

the wait is certainly the hardest part, eased a little by the funds sitting in the home loan account for a little longer.

Starting to look for more implements now!

/ New to forum, New to Case IH #5  
You will be unhappy with the six foot cutter if you have more then a few acres to mow. Your tractor there should easily turn at least 10 depending on the hilliness of the terrain. Bigger is always better.