Default DX Compact Case tractors vs NH Boomers

What is the differences between these 2 brands of tractors? They seem to both have the same specs and appearances, and the only thing I can see different is the color, Case IH's are red and NH 's are blue. The NH dealer in my area doesn't have any DX's in stock so I really can't compare. Maybe the DX's aren't even available yet, I don't know. Anybody have any info?

Default Re: DX Compact Case tractors vs NH Boomers

dx is just the case designation this is the same as the new holland d series both companies are owned by fiat so yes the tractors are the same.

Tractor
    TC 40D w/ SuperSteer

I don't believe Case offers SuperSteer and NH does.

Tractor
    John Deere X585 4WDq

Bcoleman is right. For now the real difference is the Super Steer. Earlier on it was also a price issue where Case dealers were allot higher than the NH dealers, but the economy usually corrects such problems. So now the pricing should be even or much closer.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD 790, Steiner 230, IH 340U, Farmall Super C, Farmall C, IH Cub Cadet, Wheel Horse 8.75

Not all Case/IH dealer carry the compacts, as I understand it, it's a separate franchise. Two out of three Case/IH dealers in my area have the DX's series tractors but for some reason the NH TC 21 & TC 18 is not in the DX line up...