DX Compact Case tractors vs NH Boomers

/ DX Compact Case tractors vs NH Boomers #1  

woodyed

What is the differences between these 2 brands of tractors? They seem to both have the same specs and appearances, and the only thing I can see different is the color, Case IH's are red and NH 's are blue. The NH dealer in my area doesn't have any DX's in stock so I really can't compare. Maybe the DX's aren't even available yet, I don't know. Anybody have any info?

/ DX Compact Case tractors vs NH Boomers #2  
dx is just the case designation this is the same as the new holland d series both companies are owned by fiat so yes the tractors are the same.

/ DX Compact Case tractors vs NH Boomers #3  
I don't believe Case offers SuperSteer and NH does.

/ DX Compact Case tractors vs NH Boomers #4  
Bcoleman is right. For now the real difference is the Super Steer. Earlier on it was also a price issue where Case dealers were allot higher than the NH dealers, but the economy usually corrects such problems. So now the pricing should be even or much closer.

/ DX Compact Case tractors vs NH Boomers #5  
Not all Case/IH dealer carry the compacts, as I understand it, it's a separate franchise. Two out of three Case/IH dealers in my area have the DX's series tractors but for some reason the NH TC 21 & TC 18 is not in the DX line up...