Farmall 80 pricing..

/ Farmall 80 pricing.. #1  

WJP81

I figured I would put this in the Case IH section to see if I got any more ping.

I'm looking to purchase a new tractor soon this summer and pretty much am set on the Farmall 80. The best price I have received is $31k with MFWD, L730 loader, quick attach 83" bucket, 18.4-30 wheels with weights, 2 mid SCVs, 2 rear SCVs, fluid in rear tires, standard 12x12 transmission, 72 engine hp, 62 pto, and horizontal exhaust kit. I think over $30k is too much for this tractor, what do you all think? I've heard they repel fuel at a gallon or less an hour non-tilling.

Oh yeah, I'm using it for 20 acres of small square/round baling(4x5), mostly squares though. Will be using it around the yard for small tasks.

/ Farmall 80 pricing.. #2  
Cab? I was quoted 37500 for one with a cab, but after I compared it to a Deere 5083e I never looked back. You have to clutch the reverser and the AC sucks.

/ Farmall 80 pricing..
Cab? I was quoted 37500 for one with a cab, but after I compared it to a Deere 5083e I never looked back. You have to clutch the reverser and the AC sucks.

No cab or canopy, just high gear and the windows down for the AC.