none at the momement
I have an old Case 430 diesel that needs:

Hydraulic pump pukes oil into tranny

Leaks gear oil around rear PTO

Brakes

Tires

Power steering hard as hades in one direction

Tie rods

Other than that it starts, runs, and drives like new.

What are these worth and are they worth fixings up?

Are the parts hard to get?

Attachments

• DSCN0484.JPG
    DSCN0484.JPG
    907.9 KB · Views: 4,083
   / 1964 Case 430 #2  
It's not your pump's fault that oil moves between the two tube halves. The steering problem is in the steering cylinder valve unit. You virtually can't get parts for for the steering. Oil can feed back through seals and o-rings but the the two tubes use the same oil supply. Use your book and take off the parts where the pto leaks and replace the gaskets and seals. Case still sells most gaskets. As far as what it's worth, it depends on who wants it. I'd buy it for parts.
JD

/ 1964 Case 430 #3  
]I have an old Case 430 gas that needs:

Hydraulic seal kits

dos anyone know the name an model number of the 430 front end loader i an trying to find seal kits for them an a parts boot also help please i am trying to get it were i can use it dos anyone have a shop case ih 430 Tractor Parts Manual & Service | Case IH that i can get copys of email to me earlanna1@twc.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so is anyone can help i wood be grateful thank you all

Last edited:
   / 1964 Case 430 #4  
I have an old Case 430 gas that needs:

Hydraulic seal kits

dos anyone know the name an model number of the 430 front end loader i an trying to find seal kits for them an a parts boot also help please i am trying to get it were i can use it dos anyone have a shop case ih 430 Tractor Parts Manual & Service | Case IH that i can get copys of email to me earlanna1@twc.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so is anyone can help i wood be grateful thank you all
Last edited by earla7; Today at 08:08 PM.