Backhoe backhoe hydraulic hookup

/ backhoe hydraulic hookup #1  

case4me

Tractor
case farmall dx40
Hi I purchase a used backhoe and I would like to know if someone can tell me where to hook up the hydraulic hoses of the backhoe on a case farmall dx40 tractor help would be greatly appreciated. photos welcome also

Reggie

/ backhoe hydraulic hookup #2  
Hi I purchase a used backhoe and I would like to know if someone can tell me where to hook up the hydraulic hoses of the backhoe on a case farmall dx40 tractor help would be greatly appreciated. photos welcome also

Reggie

The DX 40 is the same as a TC-40 New Holland and one thing that is critical is the make of the backhoe.

From the factory there is a kit you could get for the power beyond that should suffice if you don't just plug it into the remotes that might have been put on the tractor to begin with.

Do need some more info to help you.

/ backhoe hydraulic hookup #3  
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/new-holland-owning-operating/165493-woods-7500-a.html
This thread has a lot of detail and some photos. It refers to a Class II NH compact, but your CIH Class III is nearly identical in design as it pertains to hydraulics.
The brand of backhoe you have is nearly immaterial, but being certain that the backhoe has an OPEN CENTER valve IS VERY IMPORTANT. It is highly likely that your valve is open center.