Silent Minority

/ Silent Minority #1  

fishnhunt365

Noticed that there has not been a post in this section for almost 2 months. Did all of the Case owners boycott this site or something?

/ Silent Minority #2  
Does Case even make compacts anymore? they were never very popular to begin with and now that Fiatagri owns both NH and Case i believe they will be phased out in favor of Cub Cadet and Boomers or whatever the name. PTOnline

/ Silent Minority #3  
Not a lot of Case compact owners out there,Kind of like the Agco compacts...few and far between...but nice tractors though.

/ Silent Minority #4  
I'm working on a trade now for a DX33. Same tractor as the New Holland TC33D. I get the same discount as NH, Same financing rates as NH. Only difference is color. Around northeast Indiana, there seem to be more Agco dealers than any other. I like the Agco Allis, but the dealers all carry Massey.Within 70 miles of me there are 4 Agco dealers, if I want the Allis, one dealer can order me one, or I have to go to a dealer in Ohio. Case,Kubota,and New Holland are all within 20 miles, so I will be going with one of these dealers. All seem to be pretty good.

/ Silent Minority #5  
You are in a position that I envy,the only dealer I have nearby is a Massey Dealer,Neares JD dealer is 30 miles,New Holland 40 miles,same with the Agco.There is 2 Kubota dealers in about 30 miles.

/ Silent Minority #6  
Any Cat dealers around? Some of them carry the new Challenger brand... same thing as agco allis in yellow.

/ Silent Minority #7  
The Case VAC was similar in size to my Farmall-A. Case and IH have made wonderful compacts over the years; the Cub, the Farmall-A, the Case VAC, just to name a few...