Case JX Clutch

/ Case JX Clutch #1  

Norby

Tractor
Case JX95
Hi! I'm new here! :)

I own a 3 year old Case IH JX95 4x4 tractor. When I bought it, after about a year, a seal that's between the transmission and the clutch broke, and transmission oil leaked onto the clutch disk. The tractor has been repaired, since it was under warranty.

Now, 2 years later, the clutch pedal is hard to press, and the clutch doesn't make contact with the clutch disc only when it's about 4/6th released. I tried tightening it, succeeded, but it has now the same problem. There is no clutch slipping whatsoever.

How can I make the pedal go easy again, and make the clutch grip where it should?

/ Case JX Clutch #2  
Check all the pivots on the linkage for lubrication.

/ Case JX Clutch
Checked, but still no change. :(

/ Case JX Clutch #4  
This is an old thread but the question remains. How do you reach the clutch cable to adjust it without cutting a hole in the cab floor? That is all I can figure out on my '08 JX95. It has 750 hours and the clutch needs to be adjusted. How would anyone reach the clutch pedal end of the cable as well. I never have figured out how to remove the lower dash cover.

The cable attaches to the clutch lever WAAAAy up between the transmission and the fuel tank and above the PTO clutch cable. No way can I reach that to get a wrench or anything else on it.