case ih 275

/ case ih 275 #1  

Kitz

Silver Member
Tractor
IH 244
Hi anyone know anything about the 275 compact is it a decent tractor thanks

/ case ih 275 #2  
They were a good working tractor in there time. We did not have a lot of issues with them although it does depend on the uses as far as people being able to use them.

They do lack some features from todays compact tractors!

/ case ih 275 #3  
I have one. its a decent compact tractor. I had to add power steering , now it is nice to steer with the loader. biggest drawback is Case thinks the parts are made of gold, very costly and hard to find. not to many after market parts. Still I am glad to have it.

/ case ih 275 #4  
I have one. its a decent compact tractor. I had to add power steering , now it is nice to steer with the loader. biggest drawback is Case thinks the parts are made of gold, very costly and hard to find. not to many after market parts. Still I am glad to have it.

Your are shure right about thier parts. Just replaced my glass door that my hand knock out. $2000.00 ouch

/ case ih 275 #5  
What you have here is the typical problem faced by many when a manufactuer switches venders.

You may think that you are buying a brand name but it is built and marketed under another name and everyone wants to make money.