Case jx 95 tractors

/ Case jx 95 tractors #1  

banditman

Tractor
john deere
I recently have been helping my grandpa with his ranch and a couple years ago he bought a couple brand new case jx 95 tractors and these things are the biggest piles of crap i have ever been around in my life. They are broke down constantly and the hydralic pressure is basicly zero. They cant even lift a bucket load of dirt a foot off of the ground. Is there anything that can be done to these tractors to improve the hydralics in these tractors cause they are not cutting it on his ranch. I feel really bad about this because he obviously got took to the cleaners buy the dealer that sold him these things.

/ Case jx 95 tractors
I have not been getting any replies so let me expand on some of the problems that i have been having with these tractors and see if anybody out there has any advice for me. Is there any different levers you can put in these tractors to run the remote hydralics? The levers that are in these tractors you have to bend clear over to the side and reach down almost to the floor to run them which is a huge pain when tring to run implements with these tractors. Is there any kind of seat that works better in these tractors the seat that is in it sits so far back in the cab that you have to sit up and really reach just to touch the steering wheel it is very uncomfortable. Is there any way to put a better hydralic pump in these tractors i think both of these tractors have had the hydralic pumps replaced three times in just two years. That is just simply unaceptable. Ok come on guys i need some advice cause there is just simply to much work and money goin into these things to justify the work they are producing. If you dont have any advice on the tractors im thinking of trading these case tractors in for some other brand of tractor what is a really good reliable tractor in the 95 to 110 horse power range.

/ Case jx 95 tractors #3  
Something is pretty wrong, they are a respected utility tractor around here. The levers are in a common location for older tractors. The seat will slide forward so much on my 5 ft tall neighbours JX that I can't fit between the seat and steering wheel.

Their JX will run the loader fine. Are you familiar with other tractors? They don't have the largest pump so you sometimes have to increase the revs' to speed the loader up.

I'm guessing a pump blew and spilled parts into the hydraulic system that the dealer hasn't cleaned out adequately.

/ Case jx 95 tractors #4  
We have a customer with the same hydraulic flow complaint where he says he can't lift a bucket load with it. It's not a 921, use it like the compact it is.... As far as I know there are no other pumps you can put on there to increase flow. Have you changed oil and filters at all?

Don't know what the issue is with the seat/steering wheel. Plenty of adjustment there.

As for the levers... never heard of any complaints there so I'm not sure what the problem is there.

/ Case jx 95 tractors
Yes i have tried changing the oil filters. I am a mechanic and have been working as one for several years and these tractors have been my biggest challenge to date. Nothin on these things works right at all and there is no steering wheel adjustment. The hydralic flow problem also greatly affects the implements we hook to these tractors which usually results in not being able to lift or operate these implements. Another problem we have had is the fan belts cutting threw some of the air conditioning hoses. O and fyi the first two weeks my grandpa owned these tractors we had to ship both of them back to the dealership to have new front ends put in them both which took almost a month because the axels are made in china and had to be shiped by boat. I am really frusterated with these things.

/ Case jx 95 tractors #6  
I can't remember if the neighbours has a tilt wheel or not, I'm usually just trying to get the seat back away from it.

What implements are you running? Theirs is fitted with a loader with 6 ft gravel bucket, scoops full loads of sand. The only problem I have is it is a single function valve, unlike my Kubota, you can't lift and curl at the same time, it just stops.

The hydraulics operate their log splitter, round baler, mower conditioner and snow blower chute fine.

Related to set up, they did have trouble with the clutch rod loosening and coming out of adjustment so you couldn't depress the clutch. Once in a while a safety switch sticks and you have to frig to get it started. Great besides that though.

Their ac isn't really strong, but it works ok.

/ Case jx 95 tractors
Both tractors have loaders and the only implements that are used are a round bailer and a small swather.

/ Case jx 95 tractors #8  
Well, the neighbours JX will close the door on their round baler ever is you accidentally open it before tying. It has 0 issues with their mower-conditioner, pops it up at idle. Their loader as I said before is strong, just not fast.

3 point hitch is strong enough that when someone driving it decided to raise the hitch while they were mowing, while turning, while the arm was under the mowers tongue, it kinked the drawbar tube and lifted the mower before blowing the weld on the lift arm.

/ Case jx 95 tractors #9  
unless they have been improved i would not get a jx.i would look at the mccormick c70 through c100. they are the old ih and caseih line that had a good reputation.