adjusting tracks on TD6

/ adjusting tracks on TD6 #1  
Tractor
International TD6 1945
It's time to get on with it. Last year the final drive gave out on one side. I had to replace all the bearings and the housing. I think the guy who did the work neglected to line up the track afterwards. The result is of course that the machine keeps throwing the track on that side. My question: should I remove the track to get a good alignment?

/ adjusting tracks on TD6 #2  
I'd put more grease in the adjuster to take up the slop. I'd only take it off if it was loaded with mud and needed to be cleaned.

/ adjusting tracks on TD6
Art,
Thanks, I think you mean the adjuster for the idler pulley but I need to actually realign the track to the rest of the machine. I think that's done with shims.

/ adjusting tracks on TD6 #4  
I'm not that familiar with IH's track setup, but what I've helped the mechanic change out on a Case, Deere, and Fiat, I don't recall aligning anything with shims, as far as the sprockets. I'm thinking even a spacer plate behind the final housing would have to be pretty thick, to throw a track alignment out that much.

What condition are your bottom rollers in..?? Almost sounds like maybe they are worn enough, to let it walk off the rails.