Case-IH is releasing new Farmall Compact tractors

/ Case-IH is releasing new Farmall Compact tractors #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
Anyone see any pictures of these new compacts yet? They are suppose to be different then the current red boomers and carry the Farmall name. HP range of 15-45. You can read more about it at http://wallacesfarmer.com/ just scroll down to about the bottom and you will see the article.

/ Case-IH is releasing new Farmall Compact tractors #2  
They would never do it... but it would be really something if they did a retro-Cub limited production unit. Do one based on the 50's Cub. Go ahead and stay with a gas motor, but make it a modern overhead valve that is styled like the old f-head.

It would be kind of like Plymouth with that Prowler, and Chevy with the limited edition 50's looking pickup that they are talking about selling.

I'll bet they would not be able to keep them on the dealer floor...

/ Case-IH is releasing new Farmall Compact tractors #3  
No pictures, but my understanding is they are the same chassis as the New Hollands, just with different skin. Rather than the same skin, different color scheme of the CaseIH D/DX's.

/ Case-IH is releasing new Farmall Compact tractors #4  
I'm glad my new truck is black now.
I wanted the NH blue that GM came out w/ this year.
I may have to trade my 35D for a <font color="red"> FARMALL 40D </font> .
Then i'll have to go back to <font color="red"> trucks. </font>

/ Case-IH is releasing new Farmall Compact tractors #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( They would never do it... but it would be really something if they did a retro-Cub limited production unit. Do one based on the 50's Cub. Go ahead and stay with a gas motor, but make it a modern overhead valve that is styled like the old f-head.)</font>

I had an old "A" which had more power than a cub. It was still like "WATCHING PAINT DRY ON A BARN" to operate. If they made another, I don't think I'd buy one even for nostalgia reasons. Of course they could GIVE me one. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Daryl
Forage Services, L.P.