South Arkansas
    2010 Case Farmall 45 HST

Default What does Case Warranty Cover?

I have a Case IH Farmall 45 I purchased earlier this year. The other day I managed to somehow run over a little tree that popped back up, busted my grille from my hood and kind of bent everything out of shape. I backed out of the situation and got it back to the house. I popped the hood and noticed there was a bolt missing from one of the holes that holds the grille to the the hood. I'm not sure how a metal bolt came out of a plastic hood without breaking the hole, but it did. Anyways, I dropped the hood back down and everything was still off center. The hood won't reopen now either. I also discovered the parking brake will not engage now. I'm assuming the answer is no, but will Case cover these repairs? At least to the parking brake?

Bronze Member

Default Re: What does Case Warranty Cover?

Doubtful anything will be warranted on your hood. It was damaged from "abuse". The PB might be covered. It could just need an adjustment by loosening the two bolts (13mm socket) that hold the pawl bracket. Then push the bracket towards the rear of the tractor and tighten bolts again.

Did your grille ever align with your headlights properly? Most never have,it's a design issue.