Case 580 CK first series vs B series

/ Case 580 CK first series vs B series #1  

mnsr

Tractor
Case 580CK
Hi,
I just purchased an old 580CK and I am trying to get the correct service manual. Most manuals I have found are for the B series and I am pretty sure mine is the series before that. I have a model 33 loader/backhoe and unfortunately I do not have the serial number of the tractor which would help. Does anyone know which service manual I need to get? I found a manual Form 9-72085 which is for the B series but the tractor and backhoe diagrams are different. My tractor has the old oil air cleaner and the B series has the dry filter and the backhoe diagrams are a little different. Does anyone know the differences between the B series and the one before it (I think it is just the original 580CK)?
Thanks

/ Case 580 CK first series vs B series #2  
I think the manual you need is Form 9-69650.
I looked at the Case website and this is the manual they list for the 580CK.
Look on ebay. There are lots of manuals on there.

Hope this helps,
Mark

/ Case 580 CK first series vs B series #3  
I think the manual you need is Form 9-69650.
I looked at the Case website and this is the manual they list for the 580CK.
Look on ebay. There are lots of manuals on there.

Hope this helps,
Mark

That manual isn't very easy to locate on ebay. I only found one, which was in print form, and very expensive. I'm looking for one on CD/dvd format, if you or anybody else knows of any that are available..

/ Case 580 CK first series vs B series
I ended up getting my manual from tradebit.com. I was hesitant at first because it only cost $30 and I was not sure it would be the same thing but it was. It is a downloadable pdf. If you are looking for an inexpensive option I would try it.