Help finding Case model LFA grain drill parts

/ Help finding Case model LFA grain drill parts #1  

d592

Tractor
Hew Holland TCD33
I recently purchased what I believe is a 1953 Case Model LFA grain drill and have just started to take it apart to restore. I will need at least one single disk opener and seed tubes for the grass seed hopper other than that not much for now, we will see as the restoration goes forward. This drill appears to be in good condition considering its age. It does show the usaul wear in the location you would suspect . coulter have been refaced on the bottom dure to wear but that id fine for what I am doing. Any help in locating parts would greatly hepl.

/ Help finding Case model LFA grain drill parts #2  
I recently purchased what I believe is a 1953 Case Model LFA grain drill and have just started to take it apart to restore. I will need at least one single disk opener and seed tubes for the grass seed hopper other than that not much for now, we will see as the restoration goes forward. This drill appears to be in good condition considering its age. It does show the usaul wear in the location you would suspect . coulter have been refaced on the bottom dure to wear but that id fine for what I am doing. Any help in locating parts would greatly hepl.

You may be able to find something that will work as a disc opener at Agri-Supply

Agri Supply - Farm Supplies, Tools, Lawn Mower Blades, Cast Iron Cookware

Seed tubes: unless you're a stickler for authentic restoration, I'd use plastic hose.

A few years ago a restored an old Minneapolis Moline P3-6 grain drill (10 ft wide, 20 feed tubes, single disc openers). Bought two drills from a neighbor for $275 and used parts from both to make one usable drill. Planted 6 acres of Kanota oats with it two seasons ago. This project was a complete restoration.

DSCF0156 (Small).JPGDSCF0157 (Small).JPGDSCF0158 (Small).JPGDSCF0159 (SMALL)_crop.jpg

Good luck on your project

/ Help finding Case model LFA grain drill parts
Thanks for the information and I had planned on usint rubber tubes for the seed tubes if I couldn't find replacements, prevoius owner used JD rubber tubes on the fertilizer hooper. Thanks again