Farmall 45 CVT

/ Farmall 45 CVT #1  

bxrdogs

Tractor
2010 Farmall 45 Cab with CVT
I have 86 hours on my 2010 Farmall 45 and only have had two problems ...CVT codes which was a program issue and works great since the update ....The problem that has me really upset is the power steering or lack there of ......The steering gets really hard at times and is harder to steer than manual steering ....Dealer removed steering pump and checked it out ...It seems too act up loaded or empty ...Lately its getting really bad ...Had Case on the phone and dealer is working with them to figure it out .....Case says they never had problems with the steering on these tractors......

Any input ??

/ Farmall 45 CVT #2  
Steering problems well i have the same thing on my Farmall45 which is a 2008 year. Dealer worked on it a few times problem always returns in a month or so. Im going to trade it because of that problem

/ Farmall 45 CVT
Steering problems well i have the same thing on my Farmall45 which is a 2008 year. Dealer worked on it a few times problem always returns in a month or so. Im going to trade it because of that problem

Im thinking that Case and New Holland have a problem with these and it must be spendy to fix....