IH 584 hydraulics

/ IH 584 hydraulics #11  
Ok what are you needing to attach which is hydraulic at the same time the FEL is in use? How many lines?

Our old international loader has lines going back to the rear remotes as well. They are quick coupler so just unhooked the two lines leading to curl function and you have that port for something else just use the lever for your curl to operate attachment. Or you could always add more remotes.

/ IH 584 hydraulics #12  
See attachments, this will explain it??

Att 10-08 shows aux valve assy and high pressure carry over (HPCO) plate item 24

Att 10-29 shows pipework Elbow 5 goes in threaded port in top of 24 above and pipe 6 is the supply.

Pipe 1 is the return to the big union 2. this fits under R/hand rear axle and replaces the big hexagon headed plug found there.

As transmission is full of oil it should be drained prior to fitting union 2 , otherwise you will never need to oil your boots again ???

Attachments

• 584 NAO Aux valve and HPCO .pdf
    167.8 KB · Views: 985
  • 584 NAO HPCO supply & return pipework .pdf
    118.4 KB · Views: 565
   / IH 584 hydraulics
As it ended up I put the return into a tee on the filler pipe and the supply is hooked into a rear remote. Thanks for everyones help.

/ IH 584 hydraulics #14  
Thats better, the normal return is at the bottom of the transmission and gets banged up a lot.

/ IH 584 hydraulics #15  
Dose any one no if the 584 International has a suction line that secures to the hydraulic pump! We lost the PTO three point and steering on this tractor. Replaced the pump and the unit will not pump any fluid. The case shows full on the stick!

/ IH 584 hydraulics #16  
There is no suction line straineron these m/c's!! First filter is the element on the MCV,did u replace the filter bowl o ring in the MCV?? Also if the bolt is overtorqued it will distort the bowl and draw air??

Do you need a service manual?? I sell PDF copies of the genuine IH manuals, drop me a PM with your e mail for details

/ IH 584 hydraulics #17  
There is no suction line straineron these m/c's!! First filter is the element on the MCV,did u replace the filter bowl o ring in the MCV?? Also if the bolt is overtorqued it will distort the bowl and draw air??

Do you need a service manual?? I sell PDF copies of the genuine IH manuals, drop me a PM with your e mail for details

/ IH 584 hydraulics #19  
Hyd pump is on your leftside of the tran casing where the hyd filter is but on the inside

/ IH 584 hydraulics #20  
Suction line is part of the tran casing and gets sealed by a o-ring goig to the MCV . FIRST THRO A SCREENFILTER THATS IN THE FILTERBOWL AND THEN THRO THE HYDR FILTER TO THE HYDR PUMP