WANTED OLD FARMALL H or M TRACTORS

/ WANTED OLD FARMALL H or M TRACTORS #1  

John Deere Puller

Tractor
John Deere H ( 1939 )
I am looking for old Farmall H or M tractors for parts or restoration projects. Please let me know what you have to offer. In the weeds or behind the barn no problem. :thumbsup:

Regards

JDP

/ WANTED OLD FARMALL H or M TRACTORS #3  
:welcome: I wish you luck with your restorations. Are you a member over at Antique Tractors too? If not they have a more active restoration group than TBN. Don't get me wrong I hang here all the time for the great info and such, but the AT site just focuses on the oldies more.

PH

/ WANTED OLD FARMALL H or M TRACTORS #4  
Darn. I hauled an M to the scrapyard last month cause I couldnt find anybody that would haul it off for me. I'll keep my eyes open.

/ WANTED OLD FARMALL H or M TRACTORS #5  
I am looking for old Farmall H or M tractors for parts or restoration projects. Please let me know what you have to offer. In the weeds or behind the barn no problem. :thumbsup:

Regards

JDP

I've a set of front wheel weights ... Interested ?

/ WANTED OLD FARMALL H or M TRACTORS
yes, I am interested. What kind of money are you wanting for them? Where are you Located?

/ WANTED OLD FARMALL H or M TRACTORS #7  
I have a complete rear end assembly for a farmall H with tricycle front end with 1 rim and tire... Interested?

/ WANTED OLD FARMALL H or M TRACTORS #8  
I have a 2 H's and 2 M's that im thinking of selling if interested. They are located in Virginia also.

/ WANTED OLD FARMALL H or M TRACTORS #9  
I have a Farmall Cub for sale (number on plate is 193173 J). It ran great when it was parked, and hasn't been touched in a few years. I bought a new front tire for it ($110) and planned to get it going again (needs graphite plate? in clutch) this summer. Long story short, I now need money more than the tractor. I think it is well worth restoring. I am asking $1500-dollars for it, but am willing to look at all offers. Email me at kandyh@centurylink.net Thanks!

/ WANTED OLD FARMALL H or M TRACTORS #10  
I have a 37 farmall behind my garage I would like to get rid of, I will take best offer, im in akron, ohio, email me at firstsarge762@aol.com if interested