Farmall 85C or 95C

/ Farmall 85C or 95C #1  

jwcinpk

Veteran Member
Tractor
2009 Mahindra 3316 HST-2008 Mahindra 7010 cab - 2004 Mahindra 6000 4X4
Anyone have one of the new Farmall C series tractors? Saw one at the NFMS in Louisville Ky. and really like their fit. I'm comparing them to Mahindra 8560 cab. In my comparison I'm having trouble finding some specs like weight, loader capacity, length, height, turning radius, etc. I've printed out the brochure online, but it seems to be full of pretty pictures and little substance.
I'd use this tractor for pulling a 16ft chicken litter spreader and hay work. If anyone has more info I'd appreciate you passing it along.

/ Farmall 85C or 95C #2  
I don't have any specs to help you with but the 85C/95C look like the New Holland 4000 series which is basically the old TN line. The tractors I have had experience with all worked great. I pulled a 5 ton lime spreader and do all my tillage and hay work with a TN 65. The cab in the TN75 I used was very comfortable. I would not hesitate to buy a new Case-IH C series. I did just buy a Farmall 45A and was very impressed with it overall. I have not had a chance to use it for work yet but its very easy to operate and is extremely comfortable. CNH did a good job with the operators station on those tractors.

If I buy another field tractor with Cab I will be looking at the Case-IH models for sure as well as Kubota and Deere.