Sat in the new 75C

/ Sat in the new 75C #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
I went to the dealer today to pick up a couple parts and they had a new 75C there so I had to check it out since I am looking for a tractor to replace the 7710-II and to relieve the TN65 from some of the harder tasks. The 75C is too low on hp but the 95 when it comes out later this year should fit the bill. The cab is great, almost too much room in them. Excellent visibilty out all 4 sides. Controls are laid out well and it has a decent sized tool box. I can definitely see one of these machines parked next to my 45A to keep each other company (currently the 45A only has the Kubota to keep it company in the barn but they haven't been getting along, I think its a language issue).

/ Sat in the new 75C #2  
Haha I want a 85c. Or one of them turboed models. We just have a NA Farmall 50. How many acres do u have?

/ Sat in the new 75C
farmall50dieselboy said:
Haha I want a 85c. Or one of them turboed models. We just have a NA Farmall 50. How many acres do u have?

I'm not positive the total any more. 33 acres of vineyards is the only total I am positive on. Haven't ran the numbers on tillable and hay acres yet since we bought the most recent farm.

/ Sat in the new 75C #4  
Oh I see. We have only 10 acres. Someday I would like to have a few hundred acres, many tillable, woods, a vineyard, and a lake or two. I want to have a use for a nice tractor like that

/ Sat in the new 75C #5  
diid get a price?
case cheap them new holland powerstar same tractor?
looking new holland power star

/ Sat in the new 75C
ohio farmer04 said:
diid get a price?
case cheap them new holland powerstar same tractor?
looking new holland power star

No, I didn't price it as I'm not in a position to buy right now so I didn't need the temptation. It is the same tractor with a different hood and rear fenders.

/ Sat in the new 75C #7  
where is it made?

/ Sat in the new 75C
Did the dealer come to hus senses on the 7710?

I went to the owner of the dealerships a few months ago, tried to come to an agreement on either selling it to them or buying it back. We couldn't reach an agreement so I agreed to let them sell it and if they have a buyer I would have to approve the price under a certain amount we established. When it sells part of the money goes to paying off a pre-agreed upon amount to the dealer and the other part goes back to me.

Basically, I offered them $8k for the work they did. The lowest they would take was $10k. I just can not see paying more then $8k for it as I am scared if there is any problem with that motor after all this time I will end up with a huge headache. So I decided to cut my losses on it and move on. I had the cash on hand to pay them when I was there but it wasn't meant to be.

I will admit, I had a great conversation with the owner and his son and if they would do something about the local manager I would actually deal with them again. But that is not something they are willing to do (family) and their main store is around 90 minutes away from me so its not like I go by there on a regular basis (once ever 2-3 years). I was actually on my way home from picking up a new PJ dump trailer when I decided to stop in and talk with them.