Case IH 1140 converstion from Cub Cadet 7275

/ Case IH 1140 converstion from Cub Cadet 7275 #2  
Please checkout my thread below on the cub cadet side.

Conversion from Cub Cadet 7275 to Case IH 1140 - TractorByNet.com

Bringing one back from the dead!!! Would someone happen to know what stickers this guy used for this conversion? I've googled a bunch and just can't seem to find what tractor they came off of since it's a modern sticker and not the CaseIH 1120-40 original. I have the Mahindra version of this tractor and need my hood painted. So I need to pull my Mahindra stickers anyway. I would love to do this as I'm a Huge IH guy and it seems like an easy swap. These things line up pretty good and even have the hydro on them which mine is. Any incite?

/ Case IH 1140 converstion from Cub Cadet 7275 #3  
Bringing one back from the dead!!! Would someone happen to know what stickers this guy used for this conversion? I've googled a bunch and just can't seem to find what tractor they came off of since it's a modern sticker and not the CaseIH 1120-40 original. I have the Mahindra version of this tractor and need my hood painted. So I need to pull my Mahindra stickers anyway. I would love to do this as I'm a Huge IH guy and it seems like an easy swap. These things line up pretty good and even have the hydro on them which mine is. Any incite?

I'm assuming this is 2 decals put together. I can easily find the CaseIH decal, it's the stripe with hydro written on it that's becoming difficult to find. Even the dealer didn't know since that one is straight and a double stripe, where most are curved and single stripe. I attached the pic so you don't need to link above.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    498.5 KB · Views: 140